Yamaha VXC8 Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
A versatile line-up for clear consistent sound.
• Series offers three different woofer sizes in either black or white.
• Features newly customized transducers for superb music reproduction as well as
crystal clear announcements.
• Designed with optimized bass-reflex tuning to offer a firm, tight low-end.
• Equipped with internal transformers that allow both high and low impedance drive,
which can be selected by simply switching the tap on the baffle.
• Anti-Drop tab allows the speakers to be mounted temporarily in the ceiling for
improved safety and ease of installation.
• A flexible carrying band makes the speakers very portable and allows carrying
multiple speakers at once.
• Comes complete with O-rings and tile rails for safer and smoother installation.
• Overload protection circuit provided to protect speaker components.
• Comes with paintable speaker grilles for flexible design ideas.
• Supported by the dedicated software CISSCA (Commercial Installation Solutions
VXC8 / VXC8W
2-way, Coaxial type, Acoustic Suspension
1" Soft dome
Maximum SPL (Calculated, 1m)
55Hz - 20kHz
1x Euroblock (4P) (Input: + / -, Loop Thru: + / -)
60W (83Ω), 30W (170Ω), 15W (330Ω), 7.5W (670Ω)
60W (170Ω), 30W (330Ω), 15W (670Ω)
VXC8: Black / VXC8W: White
Dimensions (Diameter x D)
Ø325 x 259mm (Ø12.8" x 10.2")
Required Ceiling Thickness
5 - 35mm
Ceiling Cutout Hole Diameter
O-ring, Tile Rail, Cutout Template, Screws, Owner's Manual
*1 500Hz - 4kHz *2 IEC *3 Half space