Whirlpool WDT970SAHV Warranty
WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE
IMPORTANT: For it to be used, this Certificate of Warranty must be submitted along with original purchase invoice
of the warranted product. In Colombia, invoice will be required only where local laws so allow.
SUGGESTION: Please register your product through the different means of contact of our Customer Service
Center in each country, indicated in section 6 of this Certificate of Warranty.
For the purposes of this Certificate of Warranty, the Warrantor of warranted products will be:
In Argentina: Whirlpool Argentina S.R.L.; In Chile: Whirlpool Chile Ltda.; in Colombia: Whirlpool Colombia
S.A.S.; in Ecuador: Whirlpool Ecuador S.A.; in El Salvador: Whirlpool El Salvador S.A. de C.V.; in Guatemala:
Whirlpool Guatemala S.A.; in Peru: Whirlpool Peru S.R.L.; in Puerto Rico: Whirlpool Corporation. In the
countries mentioned above, the Warranty granted through this Certificate of Warranty is limited to products
distributed and/or sold by the aforementioned entities, in the respective countries.
In the countries listed in section 6 below, except for Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Peru and Puerto Rico, this Warranty is not valid without the signature and seal of the applicable
Distributor who, for the purposes hereof, shall be directly liable to the final consumer and therefore considered
2. Technical specifications, installation, use, maintenance and repair conditions:
Technical specifications for the correct identification of the product, for the adequate installation and operation
thereof, conditions and specifications of use and repair, indications of the place where this warranty may be
effected and the way in which the Warranty granted on this Certificate of Warranty – including any contacts
required for the acquisition or purchase of legitimate parts – are detailed herein and in the applicable User
Manual this document is an integral part of. Warranty claims may be submitted personally and/or by telephone
and/or by email to the Warrantor’s Assistance Center.
3. Warranty validity conditions, extended warranty and Beneficiary/Holder rights
• The Beneficiary/Holder of the warranty contained in this Certificate of Warranty is entitled to demand Warrantor
who in turn agrees to provide the Beneficiary/Holder, free of charges, with the qualified labor and spare parts
required to repair and have the warranted product in good operational conditions – the model and serial
number of which are indicated in section 5 hereof and/or in the product label and/or in the User Manual
included with the product this Certificate is an integral part of -- any time the product requires intervention due
to inconveniences or operating failure of the product or any part thereof and whenever the product fails under
normal use conditions.
• The term of the warranty granted hereby shall be one (1) year commencing on the date final consumer originally
purchased the warranted product. During such period, Warrantor shall ensure free repair of the product in the
terms indicated above.
• Warrantor agrees to repair the warranted product in a thirty (30) working days, period commencing on the date
repair claim is received, except for any occasional delay in spare part shipping, whenever such spare parts
must be brought from overseas or in the event of a lack of supply and/or existence of such spare parts for
reasons beyond Warrantor’s control and in the event an applicable local regulation exists, the term stipulated
therein shall apply. In any case, Beneficiary/Holder will be timely informed about any occasional delays that
may affect the repair period of the warranted product.
• Beneficiary/Holder of the Warranty contained in this Certificate may assign such Warranty along with the
warranted product during the term, in which case, Warrantor will only acknowledge the remaining warranty
term to the new Beneficiary.
• The validity and effectiveness of the Warranty granted hereby are subject only to home use of the warranted
product, in compliance with other conditions established under this Certificate and to the use of warranted
product under normal conditions in accordance with the specifications, terms and conditions contained in the
User Manual this Certificate of Warranty is part of.
• Additionally, the validity of this warranty is subject to using and installing the product in compliance with the
instructions and recommendations contained in the User Manual.
• Keep the product protected from weather factors (e.g. heat, humidity, cold, rain) making sure it is not placed
• Before installing or using the product, read the instruction for installation, use and maintenance contained in
the User Manual this Certificate is part of.
4. This Warranty of warranted product does not include:
• Damages caused by incorrect, inappropriate or illegal installation of product.
• Damages caused by installation and/or correction of a deficient installation effected by third parties non
authorized by Warrantor.
• Damages caused to the product and/or to any part and/or to spare parts thereof due to inadequate voltage,
defective electrical facilities, and /or fluctuations of electric current.
• Damages caused by product misuse.
• Damages caused by foreign objects (e.g. coins, buttons, clothing accessories, etc.).
• Damage to the Product as a result of undue use of chemical or abrasive cleaning products not intended or not
recommended to clean electrical appliances.
• Damage to parts made of glass, porcelain, plastic, rubber; damage to painting and in general damage
(accidental or other) to the Product that is cosmetic due to normal wear and tear or to misuse.
• Normal wear and tear of Product or its accessories.
• Damages caused and/or resulting of the misuse of Product.
CERTIFICATE OF WARRANTY
Related Manuals for Whirlpool WDT970SAHV
Baumatic Dishwasher BDW45.1 User's Manual
Bosch Dishwasher SMV50C00GB Instruction Manual
Diplomat Dishwasher ADP8352 User's Manual
Electrolux Dishwasher ESF 63020 User's Manual
Electrolux Dishwasher Diva Service Manual
Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher DishDrawer DD603 I Service Manual
Miele Dishwasher G 646 SC Operation Manual
NEFF Dishwasher S5443X2GB Operation Manual
Technika Dishwasher TBD4SS-2 User's Manual
Whirlpool Dishwasher Whirlpool Dishwasher ADP6000IX User's Manual
Hotpoint Dishwasher EXPERIENCE DISHWASHER FDFET 33121 User's Manual
Westinghouse Dishwasher WSF6602 User's Manual
DEFY Dishwasher DDW 157 User's Manual
Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher 918TD User's Manual
Maytag Dishwasher MDB4949SDM Installation Guide
Maytag Dishwasher MDB4949SDM Use & Care Manual
Maytag Dishwasher MDB5969SDM Use & Care Manual
Maytag Dishwasher MDB8969SDM Use & Care Manual
Miele Dishwasher G 6165 SCVi Futura Crystal Operating and Installation Instructions
Miele Dishwasher G 6165 SCVi Futura Crystal Specification Sheet
Miele Dishwasher G 6365 SCVi Specification Sheet
Miele Dishwasher G 6560 SCVi Specification Sheet
Frigidaire Dishwasher FFBD2406NS Installation Instructions
Meiko Dishwasher K-200 Owner's Manual