Westinghouse FG6RL User's Manual
The high efficiency downflow gas furnace may be installed
free standing in a utility room, or enclosed in an alcove or
closet. The extended flush jacket provides a pleasing
“appliance appearance.” Design certified by the Canadian
Standards Association (CSA). The product is truly designed
with the contractor and the consumer in mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Best warranty in the business -
– A lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
– 8 Year Limited Parts and 5 Year Quality Pledge
• 100% fired and tested - All units and each component
(both mechanical and electrical) are tested on the
• Best packaging in the industry - Unique design assures
product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
• Clean and quiet operation - Due to the unique design of
in-shot burners, location of inducer, return air vents, and
use of insulation.
• Fixed 30 second blower delay at burner start-up assures
a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable
blower off settings (60, 120, 160 and 180 seconds).
• Fixed 30 second post purge increases life of heat
• SmartLiteTM Control Board — Provides extended life to
ignitors in furnaces using hot surface ignition technology.
Programmed to learn the heat-up characteristics of the
ignitor, then adapt the ignition time to the characteristics
of the furnace so the ignitor is energized appropriately.
• Dependable, hot surface ignitor - Innovative application
of an appliance type ignitor with a 20 year history of
reliability, assures no callbacks because of handling.
• Color coded wire harness - Designed to fit the
components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of
service and replacement.
• Tubular primary heat exchanger - Heavy gauge
aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
• Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures long
• 90-second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR)
increases cooling performance when matched with a
• Approved for direct vent furnace, category IV venting
system – May be vertically or horizontally vented using
either a one-pipe or two-pipe system for maximum flexibility
• Fully insulated blower cabinet for quiet operation.
• Multi-speed direct drive blower - Designed to give a
wide range of cooling capacities. 40VA transformer included.
• LP convertible - Simple burner orifice and regulator spring
change for ease of convertibility.
• Diagnostic light flashes identify limit failure, pressure
switch failure and improper ground and polarization -
for easy troubleshooting.
• Incorporates integrated control board with connections
for electronic air cleaner, humidifier and twinning.
• Factory installed drain system for reliable performance.
• Door design enhances furnace appearance and uses
screw fasteners for great fit and accessibility.
• 3 amp fuse protection against high and low voltage shorts;
protects transformer and control board.
• Low voltage terminal board for easy field wiring.
• Components and Controls - Designing quality into our
products means selecting manufacturers that have a
reputation for delivering high quality, dependable products.
High Efficiency / Direct Vent or Non Direct Vent
Condensing Downflow Gas Furnace
Induced Draft - 92.1 AFUE Input 40,000 - 120,000 Btuh
Related Manuals for Westinghouse FG6RL
Furnace Westinghouse FG7TC FG7TL 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Variable-Speed Brochure
Furnace Westinghouse FG7TC FG7TL 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Variable-Speed Technical Literature
Furnace Westinghouse FG7TC 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Technical Literature
Furnace Westinghouse iQ Drive 97% AFUE Modulating Brochure
Furnace Westinghouse iQ Drive 97% AFUE Modulating Technical Literature
Furnace Westinghouse FG7TL 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Technical Literature