Westinghouse FG6RL User's Manual
The high efficiency downflow gas furnace may be installed
free standing in a utility room, or enclosed in an alcove or
closet. The extended flush jacket provides a pleasing
“appliance appearance.” Design certified by the Canadian
Standards Association (CSA). The product is truly designed
with the contractor and the consumer in mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Best warranty in the business -
– A lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
– 8 Year Limited Parts and 5 Year Quality Pledge
• 100% fired and tested - All units and each component
(both mechanical and electrical) are tested on the
• Best packaging in the industry - Unique design assures
product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
• Clean and quiet operation - Due to the unique design of
in-shot burners, location of inducer, return air vents, and
use of insulation.
• Fixed 30 second blower delay at burner start-up assures
a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable
blower off settings (60, 120, 160 and 180 seconds).
• Fixed 30 second post purge increases life of heat
• SmartLiteTM Control Board — Provides extended life to
ignitors in furnaces using hot surface ignition technology.
Programmed to learn the heat-up characteristics of the
ignitor, then adapt the ignition time to the characteristics
of the furnace so the ignitor is energized appropriately.
• Dependable, hot surface ignitor - Innovative application
of an appliance type ignitor with a 20 year history of
reliability, assures no callbacks because of handling.
• Color coded wire harness - Designed to fit the
components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of
service and replacement.
• Tubular primary heat exchanger - Heavy gauge
aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
• Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures long
• 90-second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR)
increases cooling performance when matched with a
• Approved for direct vent furnace, category IV venting
system – May be vertically or horizontally vented using
either a one-pipe or two-pipe system for maximum flexibility
• Fully insulated blower cabinet for quiet operation.
• Multi-speed direct drive blower - Designed to give a
wide range of cooling capacities. 40VA transformer included.
• LP convertible - Simple burner orifice and regulator spring
change for ease of convertibility.
• Diagnostic light flashes identify limit failure, pressure
switch failure and improper ground and polarization -
for easy troubleshooting.
• Incorporates integrated control board with connections
for electronic air cleaner, humidifier and twinning.
• Factory installed drain system for reliable performance.
• Door design enhances furnace appearance and uses
screw fasteners for great fit and accessibility.
• 3 amp fuse protection against high and low voltage shorts;
protects transformer and control board.
• Low voltage terminal board for easy field wiring.
• Components and Controls - Designing quality into our
products means selecting manufacturers that have a
reputation for delivering high quality, dependable products.
High Efficiency / Direct Vent or Non Direct Vent
Condensing Downflow Gas Furnace
Induced Draft - 92.1 AFUE Input 40,000 - 120,000 Btuh
Related Manuals for Westinghouse FG6RL
Bryant Furnace PLUS 90X 353AAV User's Manual
Bryant Furnace 310AAV Service Manual
Bryant Furnace 915SA Product data
Bryant Furnace 350MAV User's Manual
Bryant Furnace PLUS 95S 355CAV Owner's Manual
Carrier Furnace WEATHERMAKER 8000 58ZAV Instruction Manual
Coleman Furnace DGAA User's Manual
Goodman Mfg Furnace GMS90453BXA Parts list
Rheem Furnace CRITERION II Installation Manual
Trane Furnace XR 90 SERIES Owner's Manual
Carrier Furnace 58GS User's Manual
Carrier Furnace 58MCB User's Manual
Rinnai Furnace ENERGYSAVER ES38 User's Manual
Bryant Furnace Condensing s 398AAV User's Manual
Thermo Products Furnace Thermo Pride Furnace OL6RA072D48(B/R) User's Manual
Thermo Products Furnace OL5-85 User's Manual
Thermo Products Furnace Thermo Pride Furnace MHA1-75N User's Manual
Atwood Mobile Products Furnace HYDRO FLAME 8940 User's Manual
Westinghouse Furnace FG7TC 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Technical Literature
Maytag Furnace PGC2TC PGC2TL | Maytag M1200 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace Technical Literature
Rinnai Furnace EX22C (RHFE-559FTA) Installation and Operation Manual
York Furnace TM9Y Technical Guide
York Furnace TM9E User's Manual
GAMA Furnace Gas-Fired Furnace User's Information Manual