West Bend 41085 - Bread Maker, 2 lb/ Owner's Manual
Automatic Bread & Dough Maker
To prevent personal injury or property damage, read and follow the instructions and/or warnings in this care use instructional manual.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, property damage,
electrical shock and/or personal injury, including the following:
• Read all instructions before using.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Always use potholders or oven mitts to handle hot bread pan or hot bread.
• Do not put hand inside oven chamber after bread pan is removed. Heating unit will still be hot.
• To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plug or appliance in water or other liquid.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
• Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before
• Avoid contacting moving parts.
• Do not operate appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any
• The use of accessory attachments not recommended by The West Bend Company may result in fire, electrical shock or
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table, counter or surface area, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place appliance on or near a hot gas or electrical burner, or in a heated oven.
• Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
• To disconnect power, press stop button to turn control off, then remove plug from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord.
• Extreme caution must be used when moving appliance during operation.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Your bread maker needs no special care other than cleaning. See warranty section in this booklet for service details. Do not
attempt to repair it yourself. For household use only.
An off odor from motor may be noted with first use, which is normal and will disappear with use.
ELECTRIC CORD STATEMENT
CAUTION: Your bread maker has a short cord as a safety precaution to prevent personal injury or property damage resulting
from pulling, tripping or becoming entangled with the cord. Do not allow children to be near or use this bread maker without
close adult supervision. If you must use a longer cord set or an extension cord when using the bread maker, the cord must be
arranged so it will not drape or hang over the edge of a counter-top, tabletop or surface area where it can be pulled on by children
or tripped over. To prevent electrical shock, personal injury or fire, the electrical rating of the extension cord you use must be the
same or more than the wattage of the bread maker (wattage is stamped on backside of bread maker).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet
only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Your West Bend® Automatic Bread & Dough Maker was designed for use with 120 volt, 60 hz electrical service ONLY. Use of
your bread and dough maker with a converter or transformer will destroy the electronic control and will void your warranty.
The West Bend Company
Related Manuals for West Bend 41085 - Bread Maker, 2 lb/
Daewoo Electronics Appliances FRG-1820BRW Owner's Manual
Brother Appliances XL-6562 Owner's Manual
Brother Appliances XR-52 Owner's Manual
Panasonic Appliances KX-TGA939T Owner's Manual
Panasonic Appliances KX-TGA101S Owner's Manual
Panasonic Appliances NB-G110P Owner's Manual
Carrier Appliances TC-NHP01 Owner's Manual
Hamilton Beach Appliances 49983 Owner's Manual
Sunbeam Appliances FPSBCML900 - Sunbeam Cupcake Maker Owner's Manual
Sunbeam Appliances FPSBDMM921 - Sunbeam Mini Donut Maker Owner's Manual
Kenwood Appliances KR-A5030 Owner's Manual
Kenwood Appliances VR-407 Owner's Manual
Oster Appliances BVST-JBXSS41 - Oster 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Owner's Manual
Oster Appliances CKSTSTMD5-W - Oster Double Tiered Food Steamer Owner's Manual
Oster Appliances FPSTPP7310WM - Oster Old Fashion Theater Style Popcorn Maker, Red Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 41030 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 41035 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 41040 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 41055 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 41065 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances 82512 - Theater Popper, 2/5oz /Owner's Manual
West Bend Appliances SP600 - Smoothie Maker, Pro 600 Owner's Manual
York Appliances Affinity YP9C Furnace Owner's Manual
Whirlpool Appliances super capacity 465 Owner's Manual