Sylvania DULUX 20689 User's Manual
Product Information Bulletin
® D ECOLOGIC®
Compact Fluorescent Lamps
• High Efficacy
– Uses less energy than an incandescent lamp
of comparable lumen output
• Reduced greenhouse gas and mercury emissions
from power generation compared
to incandescent lamps
• Long 10,000 hour average rated life
– Reduces relamping requirements and related costs
• Pass Federal TCLP tests
– Pair with linear ECOLOGIC lamps for TCLP compliant
• Rare earth phosphors – 82 CRI
• 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K color temperatures
• 85% lumen maintenance
• Symmetrical light distribution
• Two thirds the length of single compact lamps
• Plug-in base with integrated starter and
Compact Fluorescent vs Incandescent
26 Watt DULUX D ECOLOGIC
100 Watt Incandescent
Recessed ceiling fixtures
Contact your OSRAM SYLVANIA
representative for a list of
compatible operating systems.
Contact your local fixture agent for available fixtures.
SYLVANIA DULUX D ECOLOGIC lamps are long-life, energy-
saving alternatives for incandescent lamps. When paired
with SYLVANIA linear ECOLOGIC lamps, all the fluorescent
lamps in an installation will be TCLP compliant.
More compact than the DULUX S ECOLOGIC lamps, the 9 and
13 Watt DULUX D ECOLOGIC lamps are ideal for retrofitting
existing fixtures1 and for use in dedicated, energy-saving fixtures
where a small overall length is required.
DULUX D ECOLOGIC 18 and 26 Watt lamps are used in
dedicated fixture designs where high light output and maximum
energy efficiency are required. They may also be used for
retrofiting existing fixtures1.
ECOLOGIC is a comprehensive
program of OSRAM SYLVANIA focused
on addressing environmental issues at
all stages of lamp life.
1. With ballast adapter kits by others.
1. 2-Pin, preheat lamps designed for magnetic ballast operation.
2. Minimum starting temperatures available on next page.
3. Rule of thumb: to estimate the appropriate compact fluorescent
lamp wattage, divide the incandescent wattage by 4.
4. Lamps manufactured to prevent socket deformation due to over
heating when operated on magnetic ballasts of any supply voltage.
5. Glow switches in these lamps contain Kr-85.
Related Manuals for Sylvania DULUX 20689
American Standard Indoor Furnishing Cadet 2998.012 Specification Sheet
IKEA Indoor Furnishing FRIHETEN Instruction Manual
Select Comfort Indoor Furnishing Precision Comfort Adjustable Foundation Owner's Manual
Bose Indoor Furnishing Bose Ceiling Bracket UB20 Silver User's Manual
Bose Indoor Furnishing Bose Table Stand UTS20BLK User's Manual
Bose Indoor Furnishing Bose Universal Floor Stand UFS20 Silver User's Manual
Samsung Indoor Furnishing Samsung 15 In. Laundry Pedestal WE357A0P User's Manual
Sony Indoor Furnishing WALL-MOUNT BRACKET SU-WL500 User's Manual
Whirlpool Indoor Furnishing WHCF-DUF User's Manual
Chicago Electric Indoor Furnishing 40148 User's Manual
Jacuzzi Indoor Furnishing BK37 User's Manual
American Standard Indoor Furnishing Aqualyn 4801.862 User's Manual
American Standard Indoor Furnishing Flush Valve Toilet 2221.018 User's Manual
Pelco Indoor Furnishing PELCO ICS110-PG User's Manual
Stokke Indoor Furnishing SleepiTM User's Manual
Sunrise Medical Indoor Furnishing IC Series User's Manual
Desa Indoor Furnishing Motion Sensor Light Control 5412 User's Manual
Pelican Indoor Furnishing 9460 User's Manual
Hach Indoor Furnishing SIGMA 900 User's Manual
KWC Indoor Furnishing LUNA 10.211.033.000 User's Manual
Lightolier Indoor Furnishing Deepcel Plus DPA2G12 Series User's Manual
Rinnai Indoor Furnishing EX11C (RHFE-265FTA) Installation and Operation Manual
IKEA Indoor Furnishing FJELLSE BED FRAME TW Instructions Manual
IKEA Indoor Furnishing PS SOFA BED FRAME Instructions Manual