Sony DSC-S980/P Information Guide
Memory Stick® Media Compatibility Information for Sony® Digital Cameras
• This "Compatibility Chart" only provides compatibility testing results for the Memory Stick media applications listed in each product’s instruction
manual with Memory Stick media types listed below.
• This chart does not guarantee support for all Memory Stick media types' performance nor compatibility among Memory Stick media compliant
• Memory Stick media transmission speed varies by, and depends on, host hardware devices' features and circumstances of use.
• The recording time and the number of still images that can be recorded will vary by device. Refer to the instruction manual supplied with your
camera for more information.
• Attach a dedicated adapter to use Memory Stick Duo™ media in a slot for standard size media.
• The Memory Stick media capacity indicated on the packaging will differ from actual usable capacity. A portion of the memory is used for data
management file functions. Refer to the back of the packaging for the minimum guaranteed capacity. Click here to view the Memory Stick media
user capacity chart.
• This compatibility chart and specifications are subject to change without notice.
2 The Transmission speed may not be faster when using Memory Stick PRO™ (High Speed/Mark2) and Memory Stick PRO-HG™.
4 A dedicated adapter must be attached to use the Memory Stick Micro™ media .
7 This Memory Stick™ may not be able to record or play video.
9 Use a Memory Stick™ 1GB or over when shooting video.
13 Use the AD-MSCF1 Memory Stick™ adaptor for Memory Stick Duo™ media.
18 The recording failure of sound may occur by pushing the DIVIDE button during recording.
20 The recording failure of sound may briefly occur while pre-recording buffer is activated.
37 This media is not compatible with HD movie mode.
39 TransferJet function is not available for use with this product.
41 This media cannot be used in "Standard mode" as file system is different.
42 This media cannot be used when Secure Access is set to ON. Please switch off Secure Access function, using the software Memory Media Utility.
43 Mirroring function is not available for use with this product.
44 This media is not compatible with simultaneous movie recording in Standard mode.
45 This media is not compatible with simultaneous movie recording.
53 This media is not compatible with XAVC S movie mode.
Related Manuals for Sony DSC-S980/P
Fujifilm Cameras FinePix S4250 Owner's Manual
Canon Cameras PowerShot SX170 IS Owner's Manual
Dynex Cameras DX-TRP60 Quick Start Manual
GE Cameras 98650 GE VoIP Webcam and Headset Kit Owner's Manual
Harbor Freight Tools Cameras BUNKER HILL SECURITY 68332 User's Manual
Garmin Cameras BC 30 Installation Instructions
Asahi Pentax Cameras Zoom 90-WR Operating Manual
Fuji Cameras DL-50 Owner's Manual
Fuji Cameras GW-690 III Service Manual
Fujifilm Cameras Finepix S2980 Owner's Manual
Olympus Cameras 35-DC Operating Instructions
Olympus Cameras Pen FT Repair manual
Petri Cameras 7S Repair manual
Ricoh Cameras 500 Gx Operating Instructions
Canon Cameras EOS 33 Operating Instructions
Konica Cameras C35 AF Instruction Manual
Konica Cameras C35 EF Instruction Manual
Nikon Cameras Nikkormat FTN Repair manual
Panasonic Cameras DMC-TZ70 Owner's Manual
Praktica Cameras MTL-5B Instructions for Use
Rollei Cameras Rolleiflex 2.8 F Repair manual
Rollei Cameras Rolleiflex 3.5F Repair manual
Rollei Cameras XF-35 Repair manual
Yashica Cameras MAT 124G Repair manual