Sharp CV10NH - 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Installation Manual | Page 6
Points to keep in mind when using your air conditioner.
WARNINGS FOR USE
• Install the air conditioner in accordance with the installation instructions in the lat-
ter section of this manual.
• Do not modify any part of this product.
• Do not insert anything into any part of the unit.
• Ensure the power supply used has an appropriate voltage rating.
Only use a three-pin grounded electrical AC socket rated 125V, 60Hz,
and 15 amps or more as shown on the right.
Use of a power supply with an improper voltage rating can result in
damage to the unit and possibly fi re.
• Always use a fuse with the proper amp rating.
Do not, under any circumstances, use wire, pins or other objects in place of a proper
• In the event of any abnormality with the air conditioner (ex. a burning smell), turn it
off immediately and disconnect the power supply.
WARNING FOR POWER SUPPLY CORD
• This air conditioner uses a plug with a built-in fuse.
Read the precautions on the plug before using the air conditioner.
• Always conduct a “Power Plug Check” (See Page 16) before use to confi rm the
power plug functions normally.
• This power plug must only be plugged into an appropriate wall socket. Do not use
in conjunction with any extension cords.
• Push the power plug securely into the socket and make sure it is not loose.
• Do not pull, deform, or modify the power supply cord, or immerse it in water.
Pulling or misuse of the power supply cord can result in damage to the unit and cause
• A damaged power supply cord must be replaced with a new power supply cord
obtained from the product manufacturer and not repaired. Replacement must be
performed by manufacture's service agent in order to avoid a hazard.
Radio or TV Interference
If this room air conditioner should cause interference to radio or television reception, try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the room air conditioner and radio/TV receiver.
• Connect the room air conditioner into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
radio/TV receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Related Manuals for Sharp CV10NH - 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
Carrier Air Conditioners 24ABB3 Owner's Manual
Vicks Air Conditioners V1200 Owner's Manual
Trane Air Conditioners XL15i Owner's Manual
Oreck Air Conditioners AIR12GU Owner's Manual
Hunter Air Conditioners 30200 Owner's Manual
Heat Controller Air Conditioners InverterFlex Series Owner's Manual
Heat Controller Air Conditioners Patriot 80 Series Owner's Manual
De'Longhi Air Conditioners PAC A110 Owner's Manual
Trane Air Conditioners XE1000 Owner's Manual
Mitsubishi Air Conditioners R410A User's Manual
White Rodgers Air Conditioners 1F78 User's Manual
Goldstar Air Conditioners GWHD5000 Owner's Manual
Duracraft Air Conditioners AMD-8500E User's Manual
Trane Air Conditioners RTAC 140-400 User's Manual
Haier Air Conditioners Commercial Cool CPN10XCJ User's Manual
Haier Air Conditioners HSU-09HV03/R2(SDB) User's Manual
Carrier Air Conditioners 30GB User's Manual
De'Longhi Air Conditioners pinguino pac ct90 User's Manual
Comfort-Aire Air Conditioners Air Conditioner PAD-121 User's Manual
Kul Air Conditioners KU32085 User's Manual
Danby Air Conditioners DPA140HB1WDD User's Manual
Trane Air Conditioners XR14 User's Manual
Frigidaire Air Conditioners FFRH0822R1 Installation Instructions
Arctic King Air Conditioners WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER User's Manual