Panasonic SD-206 Operation Manual | Page 2
has to be installed to a minimum 10-ampere (T) fuse.
If your AC outlet is not grounded, it is the personal responsibility of the customer to have it
replaced with a properly ground wall socket of 240V 50Hz.
Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic
For your own safety and convenience, please read these instructions carefully before operating.
Installation of the
IMPORTANT: THIS UNIT HAS TO BE EARTHED FOR PERSONAL SAFETY!
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from wall outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Do not immerse appliance in water or other liquid. Use a soft sponge and mild
detergent when cleaning the inside of the pan or kneading blade. The cabinet may
be cleaned with a cloth, dampened with a mild soap and water solution.
4. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use oven mitts when handling hot materials, allow metal
parts to cool before cleaning.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on power cord. Do not plug in cord where persons may
walk or trip.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged or frayed cord. Refer servicing of
appliance to an authorised service centre if the unit should malfunction or be
damaged in any manner.
8. This appliance is not intended for commercial use. It is for household use only.
9. The use of attachments not recommended by manufacturer may cause damage or
10. Avoid contacting moving parts.
11. Do not use outdoors. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
14. To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on cord.
15. The unit may vibrate or move during the kneading process. Do NOT place the
unit near the edge of a countertop. Place the unit securely where movement of the
unit will not cause it to fall off the countertop.
16. If the supply cord of this equipment is damaged, it must be replaced by the special
cord (Part No. ADA24R117).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
B. Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
C. If extension cord is used:
(1) the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as
the electrical rating of the appliance,
(2) the longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or
tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
Related Manuals for Panasonic SD-206
Black & Decker Bread Maker ALL-IN-ONE B1561 Operation Manual
Breadman Bread Maker Ultimate TR2200C Instruction Manual
Breadman Bread Maker TR700C Instruction Manual
Breadman Bread Maker TR440 Instruction Manual
Breadman Bread Maker TR600 Instruction Manual
BREVILLE Bread Maker BBM100 Instruction Manual
BREVILLE Bread Maker BB420 User's Manual
BREVILLE Bread Maker BB280 Instruction Manual
Kenwood Bread Maker BM200 series Instruction Manual
Oster Bread Maker 5834 User's Manual
Oster Bread Maker 5838-EXPRESSBAKE-BREAD-MAKER User's Manual
Oster Bread Maker 5814 User's Manual
Oster Bread Maker 4811 User's Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker Bread Bakery SD-253 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker SD-255 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker SD-2501 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker Bread Bakery SD-251 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker SD-ZB2502 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker SD-257 Operation Manual
Panasonic Bread Maker SD-200 Operation Manual
Regal Ware Bread Maker KITCHEN PRO K6725 User's Manual
Sunbeam Bread Maker 5833 User's Manual
Sunbeam Bread Maker 5841 User's Manual
Sunbeam Bread Maker 5891-33 User's Manual