West Bend L5151 Manuals
West Bend Fryer L5151 manuals download on ManualAgent: User's Manual
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Electrical Cord and Plug Information: WARNING: Your deep fryer has a short cord as a safety precaution to prevent personal injury or property damage resulting from pulling, tripping or becoming entangled with the cord. Do not allow children to be near or
- CLEAN BEFORE USING
- FRYING GUIDELINES: Before using deep fryer, carefully review the following guidelines for safe use:
- TO USE DEEP FRYER
- CARE AND CLEANING: Always unplug cord from electrical outlet and allow fryer to cool completely before removing oil and cleaning fryer. Remove cover and basket from fryer while cooling.
- Remove Oil: If oil is to be discarded, pour into a disposable container; discard. If oil is to be saved, strain into a dry, clean container by filtering through a sieve lined with paper toweling. Usually, oil may be reused once or twice. Oil should be st
- Clean Fryer Base: After oil is poured out, wipe inside of fryer with paper toweling to remove residue. Then fill inside of fryer with hot soapy water to the MIN line. Wash inside with a dishcloth or non-metal cleaning pad such as Scrunge® scrubber sponge
- Clean Basket and Handle: Wash basket and handle in hot soapy water with a dishcloth, rinse and dry. The basket and handle may be cleaned in dishwasher, TOP RACK ONLY.
- Clean Cover: NOTE: Cover contains charcoal filter. Cover is not immersible for cleaning nor is it dishwasher safe.
- Storing Fryer: Make sure all parts of fryer are clean and dry before storing. Place basket handle inside basket and store inside covered fryer.
- Replacing Charcoal Filter: The charcoal filter should be replaced after every 10 to 12 uses to help reduce odor during frying and also to prevent possibility of oil overflowing due to using a dirty filter. See Warranty section on ordering charcoal filter
- COOKING GUIDE: The following are approximate times for maximum recommended amounts of food. If less food is cooked, times will be slightly shorter. Do not fill basket more than 2/3 full for best results. Foods are usually done when they float to the surf
- FOOD AMOUNT TIME
- Onion Rings
- RECIPES: Follow basic user instructions when making these recipes in deep fryer.
- Raw Fries
- 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled, if desired
- Cut each potato into 3/8-inch strips. Place in large bowl, cover with cold water. Allow to soak 15 minutes, or until ready to fry, to remove surface starch.
- Double Fry
- Single Fry
- REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILBABLE
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Related Models for West Bend Fryer L5151
- West Bend 72000
- West Bend 72212
- West Bend L 5179
- West Bend L 5181
- West Bend L 5265
- West Bend L-5486
- West Bend L5262
- West Bend L5571D
- West Bend L5791B
West Bend Popular CategoriesMore West Bend Manuals