Behringer X32 DIGITAL MIXER Manuals
Behringer DJ Equipment X32 DIGITAL MIXER manuals download on ManualAgent: User's Manual, User Manual
- Legal Disclaimer
- Limited warranty
- 1. Operational Overview
- 2. Callouts
- 3. Hook-Up Diagrams
- 4. FX Descriptions
- 5. Topic Guide
- 5.1 Starting up, shutting down, and firmware updates
- 5.2 Default setup for connecting to monitoring and P.A. systems
- 5.3 How do I connect a microphone, process its signal and send it out to the P.A. system?
- 5.4 How do I add one of the 8 internal effects to the sound?
- 5.5 How do I use an outboard effects processor?
- 5.6 How do I set up live stage monitoring?
- 5.7 Everything you ought to know about Solo and monitor sources
- 5.8 Using Mute Groups
- 5.9 Mix Buses, Sub Groups and DCA Groups
- 5.10 User Assignable control section
- 5.11 How do I share signals over AES50 Supermac network?
- 5.12 What kinds of Utilities are available?
- 5.13 How do I set up a Matrix for a delay column/tower or a remote zone mix?
- 5.14 Using the X32 in recording and production studio environments
- 5.15 Remote control
- 5.16 Recording a 2-track directly with the console
- 5.17 Saving and recalling scenes
- 6. XUF FireWire400/USB Interface Operation Guide
- 7. X32 Main Display
- Block Diagram
- 8. Specifications
Related Models for Behringer DJ Equipment X32 DIGITAL MIXER
- Behringer B1220DSP
- Behringer B1520DSP
- Behringer B312A
- Behringer B315A
- Behringer Behringer DJ Equipment 1002B
- Behringer Behringer DJ Equipment B208D-WH
- Behringer Behringer DJ Equipment B210D
- Behringer Behringer DJ Equipment B210D-WH
- Behringer Behringer DJ Equipment B212D
Behringer Popular Categories
Audio Headphones Lighting Accessories Power Equipment Wireless Musical Instruments Amplifier Mixers SpeakersMore Behringer Manuals