Keurig OfficePRO Premier - B155 Owner's Manual | Page 2
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS Safe Operation & Use
When using electrical appliances, basic
safety precautions should be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles and
knobs when available.
3. This appliance must be properly installed
and located in accordance with these
instructions before it is used.
4. The use of accessory attachments not
recommended by the appliance manufac-
turer may result in fire, electrical shock or
injury to persons.
5. Do not place on or near a hot gas or
electric burner, or in a heated oven.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. To protect against fire, electric shock and
injury do not immerse cords, plugs, or the
appliance in water or any other liquid.
8. Do not overfill the Water Reservoir.
9. Use only water in this appliance! Do not
put any other liquids or foods in the Water
Reservoir except as directed in the
10.Turn off and unplug the Brewer before
cleaning or maintenance. Allow to cool
before putting on or taking off parts and
before cleaning the appliance.
11. For best operation, plug the appliance
into its own electrical outlet on a
dedicated circuit to prevent flickering
of lights, blowing of fuses or tripping a
12. Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions or is damaged
in any manner. Contact Keurig Customer
Service to report any malfunction of or
damage to the Brewer.
13. Do not let the cord hang over the edge
of the table or counter, or touch hot
14. To disconnect, turn Power Button to ‘OFF’
status and then remove the plug from the
15. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
16. Do not lift the Handle to open the Lid of
the Brewer while brewing is in progress.
17. Always keep the Water Reservoir Lid on
unless you are refilling it.
18. This appliance is equipped with a power
cord having a grounding wire with a
grounding plug. The appliance must
be grounded using a 3-hole properly
grounded outlet. In the event of an
electrical short circuit, grounding
reduces the risk of electrical shock.
19. If the outlet is a standard 2-prong wall
outlet, it is your personal responsibility
and obligation to have it replaced with a
properly grounded 3-prong wall outlet.
20. Do not, under any circumstances, cut
or remove the third (ground) prong
from the power cord or use an adapter.
21. Consult a qualified electrician if the
grounding instructions are not completely
understood, or if doubt exists as to whether
the appliance is properly grounded.
22. Do not use the appliance for other
purposes than its intended use.
WARNING TO USERS AND PARENTS
1. DO NOT permit children to use brewer unless there
is adult supervision. Brewer dispenses very hot water.
2. SPECIAL NOTICE FOR HOT COCOA USERS:
IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING A HOT COCOA K-CUP®
PACK, RUN a Hot Water Brew Cycle without a K-Cup®
pack to avoid the possibility of clogging the exit needle.
DO NOT assume the next user will do this.
Also See for Keurig OfficePRO Premier - B155
Related Manuals for Keurig OfficePRO Premier - B155
Keurig Coffee Makers Cuisinart Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers Elite Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers OfficePRO - B145 Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers Platinum Owner's Manual
Capresso Coffee Makers Burr Grinder Owner's Manual
Gaggia Coffee Makers Concetto Operation Manual
Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers BrewStation Instruction Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers Elite B40 User's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers Platinum B70 Use & Care Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers B60 Use & Care Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers B31 Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers K40 Elite Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers B30 Use & Care Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers K10 Mini Plus Owner's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers B150 Series Installation Manual
Krups Coffee Makers FME2 User's Manual
Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers BVMC-PSTX91 User's Manual
Starbucks Barista Coffee Makers SIN 006 Operation Manual
Sunbeam Coffee Makers EM6910 Cafe Series Instruction Booklet
BREVILLE Coffee Makers 800ES Instruction Manual
BREVILLE Coffee Makers The Oracle User's Manual
Jura Capresso Coffee Makers Coffeemaker E9 User's Manual
Keurig Coffee Makers Vue Brewer V700 User's Manual
Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers 49997 User's Manual