Harbor Freight Tools 10 Ft. x 20 Ft. Portable Car Canopy Product manual | Page 5
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
3. Attach a Leg Pole (6) to each of the six remaining
Swaged Poles (2), and add a Foot Plate (7), making
sure the holes in the sides of the Poles are at the top.
4. Starting on one side, insert the Straight Poles
into the Connectors. Repeat on the other side.
5. Place the Cover (8) on top of the roof.
6. Secure the Cover to the roof by putting the
ends of the Bungee Cords through the eyelets,
around the Pole, and over the balls.
7. On each corner, wrap the roof rope around
the pole several times until all slack is taken
up, then secure the S-Hook in the hole.
WARNING! Verify that installation surface has no
hidden utility lines before driving Spike Anchors.
9. Cut the Guy Rope (10) into 4 equal lengths.
10. Drive a Spike Anchor (11) about 3 feet
away from each corner, angled inward.
11. On each corner:
a. Tie one end of the Guy Rope securely
to the 3-Way Connector.
b. Thread the other end of the Guy Rope through
the loop on the Spike Anchor, take up all slack,
then tie a secure knot while under tension.
WARNING! The Cover must be installed and
anchored. The Cover, Guy Ropes and Spike Anchors do
not only anchor the Canopy,
they also hold it together.