Harbor Freight Tools 10 ft. x 17 ft. Portable Garage Product manual | Page 8
For technical questions, please call 1-800-444-3353.
attach top Cover
1. Lay the Top Cover (24) on the ground,
next to the frame, so that the inside pocket
for the opposite side is facing up.
2. Slide two Bottom Rails (5) into the
middle openings of the pocket.
3. Tie a rope (sold separately) to each Bottom Rail.
4. Throw the ropes over the top of
the frame to the other side.
5. From the other side, pull the ropes to
properly position the Top Cover.
6. Remove the ropes and Bottom Rails.
7. Secure all four Top Cover corners to the outside of
the Corner Legs with Ratchets.
(See Figure j.)