Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Side Cabinet - Black Owner's Manual
Please indicate the following information
from the service part drawing provided.
*Your model may vary from the one shown.
CAUTION: Read and follow all Safety
Rules and Operating Instructions before
first use of this product.
Distributed by Sears Brands
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 USA
SAFETY WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
• DO NOT STAND in or on unit. Failure to adhere to this warning may cause unit to
become unstable and tip, resulting in personal injury.
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing and repositioning slides. Screw driver could
slip or metal shavings could be produced, possibly causing personal injury.
• USE CAUTION when opening multiple drawers, unit may become unstable and tip,
causing product damage or personal injury.
• DO NOT MOUNT unit on truck bed or any other moving object. Failure to adhere to this
warning may void warranty and cause damage to unit or personal injury.
• DO NOT STEP in or on drawers. Unit may become unstable and tip resulting in damage
to unit or personal injury.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION if moving unit with forklift. Unit could fall causing personal
injury or product damage.
• DO NOT ALTER unit in any manner, for example, do not weld external lock bars or
dollies onto unit. Failure to adhere to this warning may cause damage to unit or
• MAXIMUM LOAD capacity for each drawer is 100 pounds.
• A HEAVY DUTY side cabinet must be used on an equally heavy duty cart.
• Lock the drawers before moving this product. The drawers could come open and make
the product unstable and tip, which may cause personal injury or product damage.
Call 1-800-366-7278 for
Refer to Service Parts Drawing for full
listing of Service Parts.
Note: The hanging brackets and bumpers can
be mounted to either side of the cabinet.
• Choose which side of the unit you want to
mount the side cabinet.
• Remove the paper backing from the bumpers.
• Place the bumpers along the bottom edge of
• Attach the top bracket to the side cabinet using
three #14-10 x 3/4” cap screws.
• Hook the lip of bracket on the top flange of the
REMOVING AND INSTALLING DRAWERS:
• Empty the drawer.
• Fully extend the drawer.
• Lift the release lever on the right side, while
depressing the lever on the left side
(this allows the slides to ride over the stops).
Pull the drawer out to remove.
• To reinstall, push the drawer into the unit until
the drawer stops.
• Lubricate the slides, (twice yearly).
• Lubricate lock with graphite, (yearly).
• Periodically the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and
other surfaces should be cleaned with a mild
detergent and water.
• Auto wax will preserve the storage unit’s luster finish.
Apply the wax as to a car. The wax will also help
protect the unit against scratches.
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard
cleaning fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable