Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Black Owner's Manual
Ball bearing slides
HEAVY DUTY TOOL CHESTS
• The maximum weight for each drawer should be no more than
• The maximum product weight for both models, including
contents, should be no more than 650 lbs.
is used to indicate a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, will result in serious injury or death.
indicates a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
CAUTION is used to indicate a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in minor injury, moderate injury, or property
CAUTION: Read and follow all Safety Rules and Operating
Instructions before first use of this product.
• DO NOT stand on this product. You may fall or cause product
• DO NOT open more than one drawer. The product may be-
come unstable and tip.
• DO NOT step in the drawers. You may fall or cause product to
• DO NOT mount this product on a truck bed or any other mov-
• DO NOT move the product prior to closing and locking all the
drawers and chest lid. The drawers could come open and
make the product unstable and tip.
• DO NOT place any objects on top of chest lid. Remove all
objects from chest lid before opening.
• For casters, use high quality bearing grease, (yearly).
• Lubricate the slides with grease or equivalent,(twice yearly.)
LOCATING MODEL # INFORMATION
Model numbers and other information required for service parts is
located on a label on the interior right side of the top most drawer.
• Lubricate lock with graphite, (yearly).
• Periodically the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and other surfaces
should be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
• Auto wax will preserve the unit’s luster finish. Apply the wax
as to a car. The wax will also help protect the unit against
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard
cleaning fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable cleaning fluid.
• If drawer liners are supplied, it is recommended they are used
to protect the finish inside the drawers and to make the drawers
easier to clean. The drawer liners may be cleaned
with soap and water.
CALL 1-800-366-7278 FOR SERVICE PARTS. Refer to Service
Parts Drawing for full listing of Service Parts.
* Product you purchased may vary from picture shown
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing or repositioning
• DO NOT pull the unit, push it when moving
• USE THE BRAKES when not moving this product. This will
prevent the product from rolling.
• DO NOT alter this product in any manner. For example, do not
weld external lockbars or attach electrical equipment.
• Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become
unstable and tip if stored or moved on an uneven surface.
• BE CAREFUL when closing the cover. Remove hands before
the cover closes completely.
• This product is not designed to be directly lifted with a fork lift,
or to be towed with any mechanical devices.
• The maximum weight for each drawer should never be
• Only transport this product empty. Properly secure when
• DO NOT exceed maximum product weight, including contents.
See Capacities for more information.
Distributed by Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Also See for Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Black
Related Manuals for Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Black
Craftsman Intermediate Chests 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/Black Owner's Manual
Craftsman Intermediate Chests 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Black Owner's Manual
Craftsman Intermediate Chests 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/Black Owner's Manual
Craftsman Intermediate Chests 40-inch 1-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Middle Chest - Black Owner's Manual